Job advertisement - Athens
Diachel A.E. with many years of experience in the field of Medical Biotechnology, is looking for a potential partner for the staffing and development of the Sales Department based in Athens.
The candidate will be actively promoting the company's Biomedical laboratory products to the Public and Private Health Sector.
- University graduate in the healthcare sector (Chemistry, Biology, Medical Laboratories, Medical Visitors / Health) – Any postgraduate studies will be evaluated positively
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office pack
- Driving license
- At least 4 – 5 years of proven work experience in a relevant position
- Fulfillment of Military Obligations (male candidates)
- Ability to communicate – contact with partners and customers, comfort of speech
- Strong negotiation, organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and resolve complex problems
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and self-action as well as a team work mentality
- Flexibility to travel
- Professional behavior and appearance
- Contribution to the design and implementation of the marketing plan in the field / area of responsibility and in accordance with the company's goals
- Analysis of the needs of the region and submission of proposals for its further development
- Take action to improve our sales strategies based on market data and competition analysis
- Finding new customers
- Follow up on customer contracts and after sales support
- Contribute in organization of medical conferences / workshops
- Working in a dynamic and growing market
- Very attractive salary package
- Corporate car – Tablet/Laptop – mobile
- Continuing education in fields of High Technology in Greece and Abroad
- Full time
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTN: Personnel Management.
All applications will be
considered confidential and will be answered.