Sales Engineer –Εκπρόσωπος Πωλήσεων
Diachel SA with many years of experience in the field of Biomedical Technology, is looking for one (1) person to staff the following position:
- · Potential partner for the staffing and development of the Sales Department
The duties of the appropriate candidates are:
The conservation / maintenance and development of the company's technical / machinery products in the laboratory space of the Public and Private Health Agency.
- Higher School Degree (Sectors: Chemistry, Biology, Medical Laboratories, Medical Visitors / Health, Electronic / Mechanical Engineering). Any postgraduate studies will be evaluated positively.
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office pack
- Driving license
- Previous service required in the same or similar position
of Military Obligations (male candidates)
- Participation in events, Trade Shows, demonstrations, workshops
- Mood for intense work domestic and international travel (~ 60% of the working time plus)
- Efficiency in communication and product presentation
- Professional behavior and appearance
- Finding new customers
- Follow up on customer contracts & after sales support
- Ability to negotiate and analyze
- Ability to communicate - contact with partners and customers, comfort of speech
- Continuing education in the fields of High Technology in Greece and Abroad
- Corporate car - Tablet - mobile
- Flexible working hours
- Full time
- Basic salary package - salary & bonus on sales for a specific category of customers or products under promotion
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTN: Personnel Management.
All applications will be considered confidential and will be answered.